ominouslatinname
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

applying

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1applying Empty applying 10.06.09 19:37

7h3 3nD

Anonymous

X Character Name: Shad. (Other char got banned quite long ago)
X Your name you want to get called if you become a member of ominous latin name (Fabio, End, not Shad Smile)
X Your current equipment and lvl/joblvl. 99/69 (Lazyness FTW it was the highest extra sinx i had)

Equip:

+8 Angelic Tiara [Orc Hero]
+8 DW set [Evil Druid] [Matyr Card/Green Ferus (Depends on build)] [Raydric Card]
+8 Valk Shield [Thara Frog]
Combat Knife / Ice Pick
+5 Wind Katar [2 Hydra 1 Skel Worker]
2 Rosaries [Alligator]
Rings [Mantis]
Romantic Leaf [Maya Purple Card]
Red Bull Ears

That should be most of it... probably i forgot something...

X Location and Schedule - Where do you live? What time/days do you play?

I live in Italy, i don't have a precise playing schedule because it depends on how busy i am (actually attending college)

Will you be available for most of this semester?

Now im not that active cause of final exams coming soon... too much study to play enough... this will end in the first half of july... however i still attend woes and log in at least once/day.

X Ventrilo/Teamspeak - Do you have it? Do you have a mic?

Yes, Yes.

X Brief history on RO - What guilds we're you in previously? Why did you quit/disband?

What Guild forever! Since when i starte. Guild disbanded.

X Your focus in RO - Make friends? PvP? Stalk underage kids?

Own WoEs and PvP and flame people for sucking at them.

X Your WoE experience - How long have you WoE'd? Have you played in an organized alliance?

Alot.

X Sell yourself - What can you bring to our Guild? What separates you from other players in your class?

An experienced loyal member, taking a look at the situation i think what separates me from most of the other sinxes is that i can play my class.

X Your ideal skill build, preferably via this website: Sinx's skills.. not that much to comment about...
and a brief overview of your stats

Str: 130 total
Agi: 6x+bonus
Vit: 80-90 total depending on the situation
Dex: rest

2applying Empty Re: applying 10.06.09 19:59

Conrad

Conrad

Since you already played a WoE and the application is very good i dont see any problems to integrate you.

I dont know 130str?mmhh no sinx expert D:

+1

3applying Empty Re: applying 10.06.09 20:01

Helic

Helic

+1 for sure
u made a good job

4applying Empty Re: applying 10.06.09 20:09

mardy

mardy

what about 150 str? Smile
or 140 str and the sign? Smile

anyways! Smile welcome dude

5applying Empty Re: applying 10.06.09 20:26

Flo

Flo

You did a good job on sunday
+1

6applying Empty Re: applying 10.06.09 20:43

7h3 3nD

Anonymous

Hitting 140-150 str means that i have to get +9 general's boots (kind of hard but i have some i could try to upgdrade) but i should also get some of those : valk armor instead of DW armor, aliot instead of ray, evil tiara instead of angelic.. without at least one of those and +9 firelock boots i can't reach 140 str even with cramp+tarou... already using +8 str foods...

i've been playing sinX for long and the 130 str build always looked like the most versatile for me.. unless we have to def-only but thats another story.

7applying Empty Re: applying 10.06.09 22:38

Mr Universe

Mr Universe

get bramix too :<

8applying Empty Re: applying 11.06.09 12:24

Conrad

Conrad

7h3 3nD wrote:Hitting 140-150 str means that i have to get +9 general's boots (kind of hard but i have some i could try to upgdrade) but i should also get some of those : valk armor instead of DW armor, aliot instead of ray, evil tiara instead of angelic.. without at least one of those and +9 firelock boots i can't reach 140 str even with cramp+tarou... already using +8 str foods...

i've been playing sinX for long and the 130 str build always looked like the most versatile for me.. unless we have to def-only but thats another story.
convinced D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum