ominouslatinname
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

High Priest

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1High Priest Empty High Priest 16.06.09 23:35

Trewligh

Anonymous

All you need to do is make a post, making sure to include the information listed below.

X Character Name - Trewlight
X Your name you want to get called if you become a member of ominous latin name - Trewlight
X Your current equipment and lvl/joblvl.
High Priest Screenshinai002

X Location and Schedule - Where do you live? What time/days do you play? - USA(cali) I play all the time

X Ventrilo/Teamspeak - Do you have it? Do you have a mic? - Yes I do I use vent everyday

X Brief history on RO - What guilds we're you in previously? Why did you quit/disband?
-I've only been a member of FeelRo for about a month now so no previous Guilds.

X Your focus in RO - Make friends? PvP? Stalk underage kids?
-Make friends, yes. Pvp, Definitly.
Stalk underage kids.., Only on Thursdays.

X Your WoE experience - How long have you WoE'd? Have you played in an organized alliance?
- I mainly play RO for WoE I cant say im the best but do know quite a bit, Iv'e played Ro before trans calsses were out but too a huge break, so total RO play would prob be a year.

X Sell yourself - What can you bring to our Guild? What separates you from other players in your class?
- Loyalty, I enjoy making friends through guilds and i usually only play games for thier PvP standards which i always try to improve and excel upon.

My SKills~
Heal 4
Blessing 10 I
ncrease AGI 10
Decrease AGI 10
Angelus 2
Divine Protection 5
Ruwach 1
Teleport 2
Warp 4
Pnuema 1
Aqua Benedicta 1
Increase SP Recovery 10
Imposito Manus 5
Suffragium 3
Aspersio 4
Status Recovery 1
Ressurection 1
Sanctuary 7
Safety Wall 10
Magnificat 5
Kyrie Eleison 1
Lex Divina 5
Lex Aeterna 1
Assumptio 5
Meditatio 10

They are my preference but can be switched according to what the Guild needs.

2High Priest Empty Re: High Priest 16.06.09 23:53

Kalle (Savesa)

Kalle (Savesa)

hmm...i think we got many/enough High Priests, your build is o.k.
You need to be joblvl 70 q.q
and ... green ferus card heard of this??

all in all +1

3High Priest Empty Re: High Priest 17.06.09 0:21

Bape

Bape

Get kyrie level 10 please, and use silk robes not glittering jacket, too much weight. get leaf cat in your helm or flower, those two cards you have in your AT and Flower are pretty much useless. Do you have a long mace?

4High Priest Empty Re: High Priest 17.06.09 4:23

Trewligh

Anonymous

whats the KE10 for? I honestly cant think of why 10 im sure theres a good reason, and I do have a Long Mace but that only affects arrows right o.O?

5High Priest Empty Re: High Priest 17.06.09 4:38

Trewligh

Anonymous

btw, i do have a silk robe with marc and im only 20% from job 70, i also have tidals with green ferus i just equipped wrong ones.

6High Priest Empty Re: High Priest 17.06.09 8:49

Mr Universe

Mr Universe

he cant play pvp and talks big all day

7High Priest Empty Re: High Priest 17.06.09 9:07

Trewligh

Anonymous

LOL this guy!!! Looks like I hurt someones feelings today.

8High Priest Empty Re: High Priest 17.06.09 9:29

Blazie

Blazie

102 vit -> senceless
marduk/stala golem card while u are already imune.
glittering jacket -> too much weight
meditation 10 -> plays without ow
res 1 and even in bm =(
green (matyr) tidals

Last edited by Blazie on 17.06.09 9:32; edited 1 time in total

9High Priest Empty Re: High Priest 17.06.09 9:30

Blazie

Blazie

Trewligh wrote:whats the KE10 for? I honestly cant think of why 10 im sure theres a good reason, and I do have a Long Mace but that only affects arrows right o.O?

u join becuz u will play woe.
woe doesn't allow to cast assump inside a castle. and u HAVE to spam kyrie on ppl in the front.

10High Priest Empty Re: High Priest 17.06.09 9:37

Mr Universe

Mr Universe

Trewligh wrote:LOL this guy!!! Looks like I hurt someones feelings today.
not rly but you are a fag and doesnt even use lex D on a fucking champ, furthermore you used decrease agi after i used it( which is an important spell of the aco classes)
you didnt even place a SW to protect yourself from PPS or asura or FO

and on the top, l2use hide

11High Priest Empty Re: High Priest 17.06.09 11:26

Trewligh

Anonymous

Lol that's exactly all i did, and your right, cause i didn't do anything cause i wasn't trying, whats up your ass all i did was come up to you and melee you for like 53 and u get all intense spamming Decrease Agi and spamming ragingthrust everywhere then u asura and warp out?

Lol i Decreased Agi you cause you did it too me, i was just messing around, pvp map is serious business.

And Thanks for the explanation on KE10 Blazie

Note on the equips : They're just equips i share between characters I already have separate cards that can go in them like the Lea Cat Bape suggested

and i already mentioned before that i have a silk robe with marc and another with ED

and the MEditatio 10 was a mess up when i was doing the skill build and just threw it up from the copy and paste out of frustration of not getting the url to work

12High Priest Empty Re: High Priest 17.06.09 14:19

Mr Universe

Mr Universe

if you wanna shake your balls and have some kawai shit chat then go to a town but no to pvp

13High Priest Empty Re: High Priest 17.06.09 14:22

Helic

Helic

rejected stop talking...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]