ominouslatinname
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Professor

+2
Flo
Helic
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Professor Empty Professor 18.06.09 23:17

.Navario

Anonymous

X Character Name
Spiderweb

X Your name you want to get called if you become a member of ominous latin name
Spider, Nava, Andi.. Don't really care

X Your current equipment and lvl/joblvl.
99/70 ofc

Professor Equip
in addition:
+8 deadly/unfrozen silkrobe
nimble gloves (in woe fe def)

Note: Just bought the +7 tidal's/wool's yesterday, that's why they aren't +8 yet
I guess, somewhere next week I got enough money for a CK, and after that I'm aiming for MayaP./Mistress Card and DW Set.

X Location and Schedule - Where do you live? What time/days do you play? Will you be available for most of this semester?
Germany. Just came back out of a ro break, really keen on playing woe again (SE yesterday was awesome)
I'm usually online from 3-4pm (GMT+1) to 11-12pm, on wednesday I've got sports in the afternoon until 5pm
Yep, I'm nearly always availiable

X Ventrilo/Teamspeak - Do you have it? Do you have a mic?
Both, but prefer TS
Yeah, I ordered a new one since I broke mine.. Should have arrived since yesterday..

X Brief history on RO - What guilds we're you in previously? Why did you quit/disband?
Played in DD but quitted since I paused RO

X Your focus in RO - Make friends? PvP? Stalk underage kids?
Ua.. Have fun of course (WoE=Fun, PvP=Fun, PvP with friends = insanely funny)

X Your WoE experience - How long have you WoE'd? Have you played in an organized alliance?
Uh, I WoE'd quite some time, starting on euRO with my super boon gcsader (30 agi ftw!!) like 5 years ago.
I'm not that WoE SE experienced yet, like using flags and repairing barricades, but I'm happy and willing to learn.
And I guess I played in an organized alliance.. DD?

X Sell yourself - What can you bring to our Guild? What separates you from other players in your class?
Hmm.. I can make champs harmless. Awesome, ryte?
Nah, tbh I can't sell myself right. But I can tell you, that you won't regret it. I (mostly, sometimes I'm strange) know what to do and I know my class pretty well. I'm also pretty loyal and would never harm the guild.

X Your ideal skill build, preferably via this website: Skills
and a brief overview of your stats

Professor Unbenannt3r.th

Professor Unbenannt1a

Greetings, Nava Wink

2Professor Empty Re: Professor 18.06.09 23:23

Helic

Helic

+1

3Professor Empty Re: Professor 18.06.09 23:32

Flo

Flo

he did a good job in DD, but I think you should have heavens drive 1 and you don't really need deluge, volcano and violent gale 5
+1

4Professor Empty Re: Professor 18.06.09 23:44

.Navario

Anonymous

i only have int 1 Smile and since i don't have maya p yet i prefer sticking to my current stat build xD as soon as i get maya p tho: hd spam ftw^^
still, if you want me to do, i wouldn't mind changing my build

5Professor Empty Re: Professor 19.06.09 11:56

Conrad

Conrad

lower str to 50 - 50str are way enough try to get 15int so you are on maxmatk bonus that you hit stalkers in cloak or persons in hide with your heavensdive.
Lower violentgale and deluge to skill heavensdive lvl 1.
And please no luck.

+1 for andi

6Professor Empty Re: Professor 19.06.09 16:48

Kalle (Savesa)

Kalle (Savesa)

+1 know you from DD O_O

7Professor Empty Re: Professor 22.06.09 21:22

mardy

mardy

gc crusi with 30 agi and prof with 6 luck!? where is the progress!? Very Happy ( kiddin ofc)

*invited

8Professor Empty Re: Professor 23.06.09 0:48

Blazie

Blazie

i hate ur skillbuild

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum