ominouslatinname
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creator Application

+2
Blazie
Bape
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Creator Application Empty Creator Application 24.06.09 1:00

C4

Anonymous

X Character Name

~ C4 ~

X Your name you want to get called if you become a member of ominous latin name

C4

X Your current equipment and lvl/joblvl.
99/70 + lvl 99 Evolved Amistr (Buff/FCP/Link & Endow account included if needed)
Creator Application 20j4rrq

These are 2 Builds - (Stats with only Bless and Agi Up) - i can switch during WoE,the 1st would be while defending the emp room

since i don't expect much attacks to land on me so i ll be supporting the precast team and AD,as well i can modify the shields for

MvPing (Alice,SB,SS...etc).

The 2nd one would be while breaking in enemy's precast's as well when we charge in castles,i will be also carrying a shitload of WoE Mats

(Mastelas,RJ's,Elemental Resist pots,Speed pots,Int/Dex/Vit Food......etc),i also have some extra pieces like horong and another

Alligator and extra Lords clothes stuff.

X Location and Schedule - Where do you live? What time/days do you play? Will you be available for most of this semester?

Oman - not sure about the time but i ll try to be available as much as i can this summer.

X Ventrilo/Teamspeak - Do you have it? Do you have a mic?

I got Vent but my mic is busted ;x

X Brief history on RO - What guilds we're you in previously? Why did you quit/disband?

was in other servers,main guild was: Jamming - no more info.

X Your focus in RO - Make friends? PvP? Stalk underage kids?

Trying to find something interesting although am starting to lose my interest in RO,so lets see if am gonna stay or leave RO.

X Your WoE experience - How long have you WoE'd? Have you played in an organized alliance?

1 Year of WoE experience,i tested a few woe's here,and i gotta say its not that intense however am more interested in "Ubber" MvP
Pawnage.

X Sell yourself - What can you bring to our Guild? What separates you from other players in your class?

I am an independent person,i don't like to annoy others to help me in something unless its necessary,i can't donate so i make money and buy donation headgear's and hunt for things i need,as well i offer my Loyalty to the Guild

"If i got accepted".

X Your ideal skill build

Creator Application 16lbdj6

Anything else you would like to add?

No.

2Creator Application Empty Re: Creator Application 24.06.09 1:09

Bape

Bape

+1 btw how many bombs do you make each woe? you will need a lot. 1k-2k. Also, you should get a lot of FCP as well. 200 as woe should be good enough. Do you have a bazerald by any chance?

3Creator Application Empty Re: Creator Application 24.06.09 10:23

Blazie

Blazie

maybe lowr dex and add more vit?
or u need a valk armor which would be even better

rest seems good =)

4Creator Application Empty Re: Creator Application 24.06.09 12:01

C4

Anonymous

@Bape

I have +10k Immortals atm and about 7k stems and about 1k alcohols and some other ingredients,i only have to worry about making fire bottles since they are being ubber expensive to buy and hard to make although i only cultivate or farm stems to make alcohol.

As for WoE bringing 1k - 2k AD's & FCP's shouldn't be a problem for me at all,i can also brew all my bottles,i have a brewing Creator with Paladin/MC/HP...etc

And after over Nine thousand Pharaoh kills i still got no Bazerald BUT i ll be willing to make zeny and buy one to improve my gears.

@Blazie

How much Dex & Vit do you suggest? because idk if am right but i have 96% stun resistance (on 2nd set) atm and it should be about 100% with vit food,getting a valk armor will be really expensive so i don't think its that necessary until i can get rich like those ubber donaters or be lucky and buy one on vend for 3,500,000 zeny,but if its that important,i can attempt to get one after the Bazerald.

5Creator Application Empty Re: Creator Application 24.06.09 13:54

Helic

Helic

good application but please try to get a microphone just for 10$ or so and find out what time is it for woe we need to know if u can take part

6Creator Application Empty Re: Creator Application 24.06.09 13:56

+1 Wink i think he try to get her eq fast. And will be activ on woe/MVP ect.

7Creator Application Empty Re: Creator Application 24.06.09 16:08

Flo

Flo

+1

8Creator Application Empty Re: Creator Application 24.06.09 19:11

mardy

mardy

you will receive the invite before woe!

please be on your chara at 18:30 servertime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum