ominouslatinname
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application

+2
Conrad
Helic
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application Empty Application 18.06.09 7:06

IST2TC

Anonymous

X Character Name
IST2TC

X Your name you want to get called
Ist would be fine

X Your current equipment and lvl/joblvl.
Well I started this server pretty much a day ago so I don't have anything really worth mentioning. I'm still haven't transed and I'm gearing up.

X Location and Schedule - I live in Canada on the east coast and most of my free time is the evenings 4pm - 12pm EST on average.

X Ventrilo/Teamspeak - Yes I have both and a mic.

X Brief history on RO -
I've been playing RO on and off for about 6 years now. Started out playing on Loki IRO. Was part of both the Payon alliance in Slaughtered Saints and Geffen alliance in Wasa (for anyone who has happened to play IRO back then) I did that for a year or two cant remember anymore, after that I played a few different private servers most recent being Rebirth RO.

X Your focus in RO -
In all honesty my friend comes up to me saying that he has gotten a urge to play RO again and we reminiscence of the good old days of huge WoE battles. So pretty much my main reason for starting to play again is to have some fun in Woe again.

X Your WoE experience -
I've been WoEing for the majority of the time I've been playing RO and during that time I played for some of the bigger alliances on IRO. When I played Rebirth RO I found my self being the defence party leader due to my knowledge of the game.

X Sell yourself -
The main things I would bring to the table is knowledge and experience. But that being said there is a lot of things that have come out while I have been out of the loop like WoE 2.0 so there is some learning for me to do but I have a very solid base of knowledge and general tactics for this game to build upon.

At the moment I would just be bringing a priest to the table but if need be later on down the road i could always finally get to make my a champ on a low rate server

As for the build for my priest

now I've never played a High Priest on a low rate server before so I don't know if I would need Meditatio, if I don't I would get more into Safety Wall
and for the stats just the generic priest build pretty much high int higher vit and medium dex

2Application Empty Re: Application 18.06.09 10:25

Helic

Helic

On this Server dex is more important and during woe int isn't needed cause no heal we are a really good woe guild with not that much members but i can trust in every member i know they will do their job
the only thing i can do is to give u a friend invite and i can watch out how u are working but we want equipped chars in our guild it is pretty easy to lvl up and get basic equips here
in about 2 weeks hardcore playing u can reach pretty much here if u got better stuff then we could need u
i can give u tips and so on but for now u can't join i'm sorry

3Application Empty Re: Application 18.06.09 15:39

Conrad

Conrad

congenial

+1 for trialmembership

4Application Empty Re: Application 18.06.09 17:00

Flo

Flo

Helic wrote:On this Server dex is more important and during woe int isn't needed cause no heal we are a really good woe guild with not that much members but i can trust in every member i know they will do their job
the only thing i can do is to give u a friend invite and i can watch out how u are working but we want equipped chars in our guild it is pretty easy to lvl up and get basic equips here
in about 2 weeks hardcore playing u can reach pretty much here if u got better stuff then we could need u
i can give u tips and so on but for now u can't join i'm sorry

+1

5Application Empty Re: Application 18.06.09 21:47

Kalle (Savesa)

Kalle (Savesa)

yeah +1 to Stephan
but also +1 to Ist
I think he's a really good member with his experience and so on. But it's true he first must show that he can play good (lvling fast/ getting the right EQ)

@Ist Don't get the idea to join another guild, just wait some days/weeks and collect your equip, then we need you xPP

Quality > Quantity = Ominous Latin Name!

6Application Empty Re: Application 18.06.09 22:44

Blazie

Blazie

ur image of a priest build is trash
u are from canada. can u even play woe in here? i think it is in the night or around 1pm for u.

7Application Empty Re: Application 18.06.09 22:44

8hit/s

8hit/s

+1 trialmembership in sec. guild. application looks fine. only equipment status isnt that good.

get ur stuff and have fun with us in woe ;-)

8Application Empty Re: Application 18.06.09 22:53

Blazie

Blazie

btw which class did u play on iro and others?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum